Kelly McGarrity, 30, Greenwich, CT, I moved to NYC after graduating from Colgate University in 2010.
2. Previous sports or athletic experience: (high school, college,
· Cheerleader, spare time runner
3. What do you do for work?
· Ad Sales at NBCUniversal
4. How did you come to be part of #TheProgram?
· Through a mutual friend of Strauss
5. How has #TheProgram changed your fitness goals/ life in NYC? What
does #TheProgram mean to you?
· Fitness has always been a priority of mine – #TheProgram made it a
way of life. I ran my first New York City Marathon in 2018 which was always a
dream, but never an achievable goal of mine until I joined #TheProgram. It’s a group of kind, exceptional people who all make fitness a priority in their lives. They keep me accountable and make working out at 6am a little bit easier.
6. What is your one top fitness lifestyle tip?
· Just show up – it’s half the battle!
7. Anything else we should know about you?
· Shooting for two marathons in 2019, big crème brûlée advocate (in moderation, of course)Back To The Team Page