Emily Hochman, 27, Brooklyn, NY born and raised, now live in Manhattan
- Previous sports or athletic experience: (high school, college, etc.) : Played lacrosse, swim and volleyball throughout college and have been a dancer my whole life. I was on dance scholarship through college.
- What do you do for work? I am the CEO/Founder of Wellory, a marketplace connecting the world to health coaching
- How did you come to be part of #TheProgram? Nick Sizer and I used to work together at Van Wagner Sports and Entertainment. After sharing a common passion for health and wellness in late 2015, Nick invited me to a 6am SWERVE class. The rest is history.
- How has #TheProgram changed your fitness goals/ life in NYC? What does #TheProgram mean to you? #TheProgram constantly reminds me that with hard work and determination you can hit any goal you put your mind to. The members of this group inspire me to work harder, dig deeper and push myself to new heights.
- What is your one top fitness lifestyle tip? Figure out the workout that works best for YOUR body. There is no one size fits all. And, food is everything.
- Anything else we should know about you? I’m a certified health coach.
Back To The Team Page