Cameron Goldberg, 33, grew up in Baltimore, MD and moved to NYC in 2010.
- Previous sports or athletic experience: (high school, college, etc.): Played left tackle for Duke University and was able to spend a brief amount of time in the National Football League for the Kansas City Chiefs
- What do you do for work? I help financial institutions build use cases to remove friction from their international payments business via the use of distributed ledger technology, and in some cases, digital assets.
- How did you come to be part of #TheProgram? I was introduced to the team by Eric Posner way back when it was mainly Strauss, Sizer, Posner, Scott, and myself scaring people in the Harvard Club with our workouts at 6am.
- How has #TheProgram changed your fitness goals/ life in NYC? What does #TheProgram mean to you? This group of people and our mentality as a team created an entirely new set of habits and lifestyle that, put simply, created a much higher level of productivity in my life. In addition, the relationships we are able to build has exposed me to a diverse group of people and mindsets that continues to expose me to brand new ideas and experiences that help me grow.
- What is your one top fitness lifestyle tip? Diversify your workouts and remember to have fun however you can. For some people, fun comes from competing, others it’s working over time to complete a personal goal, while for certain people it’s just trying new things regularly. Find your flavor and design a diverse routine around it. Also, make sure you take time to rest and recover, it is as important as any other day of fitness!
- Anything else we should know about you? I would add that I am so appreciative of how this group has brought one another out of the gym and into each others lives in such a supportive way. It is just such a pleasure to be associated with this group of people.