Back To The Team Page
- Age: 40!
- From: Greenfield, Wisconsin
- NYC: Came to NYC in 2003 to work in finance
- Previous Sports: Played high school basketball and football
- Current Work: Working in leveraged finance at Madison Capital (a boutique finance firm owned by NY Life)
- Program Entry: Was introduced to Strauss in what I thought was a business context. Strauss however was much more interested in talking about working out and we had an immediate bond. He encouraged me to attend Swerve Fitness the next morning, which I did and somehow made the Program cut
- 5 years in the Program has brought me different fitness perspectives, more discipline, and more life to my workouts. Its encouraging to be around a motivated group of people trying to get better each day
- Top Fitness Tip: Consistency is key. Develop a varied work out plan and stick to it.